In my class tonight, my teacher told me that since I started talking about my new lifestyle changes and how much I’ve lost, how much better I feel, etc, that she’s started to notice my shape changing. Since January 2, 2012, [today being the 19th] I have lost about 11lbs!! She told me that she’s starting to see that right below my chest that I’m slimming down, and my best friend told me tonight over Skype that my face is starting to not look so…puffy and swollen.
People are starting to notice!!!! I can’t even put into words how proud I am of these simple changes!?!?! People are asking me, “This is totally working for you! What on earth are you doing?” You know what my reply is? This:
- I quit drinking stuff like soda, energy drinks, etc.
- I cut fast food out of my diet completely.
- I eat most of my carbs and sugars right when I wake up to kick start my metabolism.
- I eat mainly fruits, veggies, and chicken and/or turkey meat.
- I have forced myself to have only one serving at family meals [when I’m around to actually eat with my family, lol], and to not eat as much.
And what I’ve changed the most?
- I exercise within the first 2 hours of waking up, and I force myself to drink at least 6 or 7 of my 24oz water bottle.
I do still eat stuff like cheese, and ranch, soy sauce, etc. But there’s this cool thing called “MODERATION”. A little goes a long way.
The simplest thing to do when wanting to change your eating habits: drink lots and lots and lots of water. Water weight is caused by not having enough water in your system, so your body clings to the water you consume through the foods you eat. So, say in the middle of your crazy day, you get a bit hungry. Don’t have any food with you? Drink a bottle of water! It’ll fill you up better and faster anyways! Sure, you may end up becoming best friends with your nearest bathroom. It’ll do your body good.
I bid you farewell, and until next time,
P.S: I’ll be post a one month pic February 2nd. :D